WorkSafeBC (WSBC) requires Individual Owner Operators(IOOs) to take four hours of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) refresher training every three years to be eligible to receive a Certificate of Recognition (COR) incentive payment.
Refresher training IS REQUIRED:
To be eligible for the WSBC COR incentive payment.
Refresher training IS NOT REQUIRED:
To be SAFE certified: SAFE certification is maintained with yearly audit submissions.
If you completed the initial IOO OHS training before 2015, you need to complete refresher training before submitting your 2017 Audit to be eligible to receive a COR incentive payment for 2017.
Goals & Objectives
– To help you streamline and improve your safety management program and audit submission.
– To be eligible for COR incentive payments for three years.
Individual Owner Operator initial SAFE Companies OHS training.
The IOO OHS classroom and teleconference training sessions are four hours and trainer led. Computer based training is self-paced.
– Classroom – total cost of instruction and materials is $173.25 (includes 5% GST).
– Teleconference – total cost of instruction and materials is $173.25 (includes 5% GST).
– Computer based – total cost is $94.50 (includes 5% GST).
Session Dates & Locations
|April 29, 2017 - Teleconference||August 26, 2017 - Teleconference|
|April 30, 2017 - Teleconference (FULL)||September 23, 2017 - Teleconference|
|May 27, 2017 - Teleconference||October 28, 2017 - Teleconference|
|June 24, 2017 - Teleconference||November 25, 2017 - Teleconference|
|July 29, 2017 - Teleconference||December 16, 2017 - Teleconference|
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com or call us toll free 1-877-741-1060, Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm PT.
Refresher Training Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)