WorkSafeBC (WSBC) requires Individual Owner Operators(IOOs) to take four hours of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) refresher training every three years to be eligible to receive a Certificate of Recognition (COR) incentive payment.
Refresher training IS REQUIRED:
To be eligible for the WSBC COR incentive payment.
Refresher training IS NOT REQUIRED:
To be SAFE certified: SAFE certification is maintained with yearly audit submissions.
If you completed the initial IOO OHS training before 2015, you need to complete refresher training before submitting your 2017 Audit to be eligible to receive a COR incentive payment for 2017.
Goals & Objectives
– To help you streamline and improve your safety management program and audit submission.
– To be eligible for COR incentive payments for three years.
Individual Owner Operator initial SAFE Companies OHS training.
The IOO OHS classroom and teleconference training sessions are four hours and trainer led. Computer based training is self-paced.
– Classroom – total cost of instruction and materials is $173.25 (includes 5% GST).
– Teleconference – total cost of instruction and materials is $173.25 (includes 5% GST).
– Computer based – total cost is $94.50 (includes 5% GST).
Session Dates & Locations
|March 18, 2017 - Teleconference||August 26, 2017 - Teleconference|
|March 25, 2017 - Teleconference (FULL)||September 23, 2017 - Teleconference|
|April 30, 2017 - Teleconference||October 28, 2017 - Teleconference|
|May 27, 2017 - Teleconference||November 25, 2017 - Teleconference|
|June 24, 2017 - Teleconference||December 16, 2017 - Teleconference|
|July 29, 2017 - Teleconference|
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free 1-877-741-1060, Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm PT.
Refresher Training Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)