British Columbia (BC) Forestry Manufacturing Advisory Group (MAG) purpose is to establish a process of continual safety improvement across the BC Forestry Manufacturing Industry. These efforts will strive to provide direction and oversight to the BC Forestry Manufacturing Industry to produce an environment free of injuries, incidents and near miss events.
Terms of Reference
2016 MAG and Pellet Workplan Summary
- Matt Franks, Canfor
- Randi Zurowski, Carrier Lumber
- Darren Beattie, Conifex
- Tony Mogus, Dunkley Lumber
- David Murray, Gorman Bros.
- Ruben Gaytan, Ian Gray and Joe Angyus, Hampton Affiliates
- Mark Bettencourt, Interfor
- Art Bilodeau, Louisiana Pacific
- James Snow, Nechako Group
- Myrin Toews, Norbord & Ainsworth
- Sharel Grimm, Pacific Bioenergy
- Steven Mueller, Pinnacle Renewable Energy
- Trudy Langthorne and Bruce McLean, Sinclair Group Forest Products Ltd.
- Ryan Johnson, Tolko
- Kerry Douglas, West Fraser Mills
- John Bulcock, Western Forest Products
- Jeff Larsen and Carrie Harilstad, Weyerhaeuser
More Information / Contact Information
If you have information to share, would like to learn more about this group or join the group to help influence positive change, please contact the BC Forest Safety Council toll-free 1-877-741-1060 or email email@example.com.